Home Forums Horror Movies Current Horror Movies 12 Hour Shift

5 voices
4 replies
  • Author
    Danny
    Participant

What a movie. Normally budget movies are pretty poor, especially when they try and mix-in comedy. 12 Hour Shift was beyond great though. What are your thoughts?

Dr Harper
    Participant

I have never been a fan of horror-comedy but I read the review for this on here so I decided to give it a go. I was really surprised that I actually enjoyed it. Some great acting for a budget movie.

Arnold Layne
    Participant

I’ve not seen this yet, I was kind of avoiding it. Just gone to check the review here and the comments on the post here and I think I might try it out.

Bawon
    Participant

I have seen it and it’s quite an interesting movie. Everything about the movie was well thought out. The plot, the graphics, the characters and even the effects used in developing the movie.

Heatman
    Participant

I have only watch the movie’s trailer and it looks scary to be very honest. I haven’t had the time to watch it yet but I’m definitely going to make out time to watch it or I would probably go to the cinema to watch it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.