Home Forums Horror Movies Classic Horror Movies Let’s get a List of Some Classic Hidden Gems

last updated by Bawon 1 year, 6 months ago
5 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    Dr Harper
    Participant

I think a thread like this would be a great addition to the site. It will give fellow horror fans a good point-of-reference when they are looking for a good movie to scare them., I’ll start with a few and will keep adding to this list as and when I get replies:

Brain Dead
    The Heretics
    The Autopsy of Jane Doe
    Sins

P.Smurf
    Participant

Great idea. I’ll try and help you populate that list a little:

As Before, so Below
    The Lodge
    Jacob’s Ladder

The last one is probably not so hidden but it’s definitely a must-see.

Dr Harper
    Participant

Argh, it doesn’t look like I can edit my original post. Never mind, just keep dropping the titles and people will still be able to reference this post.

Thanks, guys.

Alicia
    Participant

Hmm, interesting idea. Sorry, I normally watch pretty mainstream movies, so I can’t be much help. The Wretched definitely deserves a spot on this thread though.

Mysteryamber
    Participant

I’ll add Demon Seed to the list.

It’s B horror and written by Dean Koontz who really knows how to give you the chills. The movie is about a super computer who wants to impregnate its creator’s wife.

Bawon
    Participant

Below are the few classic horror movies that I would easily recommend for anyone. They are ;

1. The Birds
    2. Ganja & Hess
    3. Cat People
    4. The Shinning
    5. Gaslight
    6. The Thing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.