Home Forums Horror Movies Classic Horror Movies What’s your Favourite Classic Horror Series or Movie?

last updated by Bawon 1 year, 7 months ago
6 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    Danny
    Participant

I am going to say it’s a neck-and-neck between The Nightmare on Elm St and the Hellraiser series. Both great movies and both getting a 2021 reboot. Awesome!

Andy F
    Participant

I loved the Steven King adaptation of Psycho. Bate’s Motel was a real insight into Norman Bates and and his mother, Norma before the events of the famous movie. Great show.

Alicia
    Participant

I’ve always been a huge fan of Tales of the Unexpected. In regards to a movie I would have to say The Exorcist. It’s a slow burner but was great for it’s day.

Arnold Layne
    Participant

I wouldn’t say it’s classic but the exorcist series was really fun to watch. Great characters and even a few scares. I like how it ties in with the initial movie/book.

Mysteryamber
    Participant

I have always loved the House on Haunted Hill…both the old version and remake, as well as the series.

There are a lot of others too. The Carnival of Souls I remember watching when I stayed home sick from school one day and it SCARED me senseless. Don’t stay home from school and watch scary movies.

Bawon
    Participant

I have watched a lot of horror TV series. But if I’m going to pick the very best for me so far in terms of its plot, setting, storyline and even character development, it’s going to be Salem. I have never seen any horror movie like it in ages.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.