Forum

What's your favorit...

Notifications
Clear all

What's your favorite vampire horror movie?

5 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
(@asaba)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have watched a lot of vampire horror movies over the last couple of years. But there's only one of them that's stood out for me as the best in terms of graphics and movie's mechanics used. It's Dracula Untold. I saw an update that they are working on the second part release of movie.

Posted : 31/12/2022 4:36 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I will be honest in saying that as much as I have seen many horror movies, I can't say I have seen many vampire horror movies. It is either due to me missing them or them just not being popular enough for me to realize that they were available. Does anyone have any recommendations for any vampire movies that would be worth watching? I am curious to check some out. 

Posted : 23/02/2023 11:52 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I have watched almost every horror vampire movies and even TV shows but I have not seen any one that's as good as The Originals. There's no aspect of vampirism that's not taken into account in the TV show. It's the best. 

Posted : 16/03/2023 2:49 pm
Frost reacted
(@frost)

Posted by: @jega

I have watched almost every horror vampire movies and even TV shows but I have not seen any one that's as good as The Originals. There's no aspect of vampirism that's not taken into account in the TV show. It's the best.

I also enjoyed watching that TV series The Originals. It's an incredible vampire movie. Another good one is Teen Wolf. I have watched both the TV series and also the movie adaptation follow up on the series. 

Posted : 08/04/2023 11:29 am
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

Some of my favorite vampire horror movies are ;

1. The Underworld 

2. Priest

3. Morbius

4. Blade 

5. The Invitation

6. Twilight

Posted : 23/11/2023 4:52 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.