Forum

Do you want a "the ...

Notifications
Clear all

Do you want a "the last of us" movie or series?

11 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

The last of us is a survival horror video game and currently one of the best performing horror video games.

The video game tells a story of the last people left in their  world who are trying to survive an apocalypse and would go to any length to survive while fighting off the infected ones and securing their territory, it's a really interesting video game.

Do you want a series or movie made off this video game or would it be a bad idea to do so.

Posted : 04/11/2022 9:35 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

They are already producing a TV series of The Last Of Us. Personally, I feel that it's better to have it on TV series than to have on movie. On movie, it's going to be rushed but on TV series, it's going to given enough time for its production. 

Posted : 05/11/2022 6:53 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@mimi I didn't know that there is a series for the last of us in production right now, I would check for a trailer and see What it's looking like already.

Posted : 14/11/2022 6:17 am
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

In my opinion, I believe that a TV series would best have everything that needs to be covered well presented in the production. 

I can't wait to see how the TV series is going to be and I hope it's even better than the horror video game that's got two releases - The Last of Us Part I & II. 

Posted : 25/12/2022 12:33 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

The Last of Us TV Series is going to start streaming on HBO on 15th January 2023. It's going to be available on 16th January for UK resident and it will be aired on NOW TV. 

Posted : 01/01/2023 7:11 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

I have already watched from episode 1 to episode 3 of the TV series The Last of Us. Episode 1 and 2 are more interesting when compared to episode 3. Episode is just boring. 

Posted : 31/01/2023 5:52 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I just watched the episode 4 of The Last of Us and it was very good. The ending was very suspenseful. I can't wait to see what's going to happen in episode 5. It's now getting interesting. 

Posted : 08/02/2023 8:34 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

I have completed watching the entire episode of the TV series. It was an interesting piece. I wouldn't be saying much on it just not to give any spoilers for those yet to watch it. 

Season 2 is scheduled to be out by early 2025. 

Posted : 23/03/2023 8:14 am
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Having playing the video game The Last Of Us Part I & II, I have already known what to expect in the end of TV series. The game's to movie adaptation was very good. I enjoyed it. When season 2 comes out, I will still watch it. 

Posted : 12/04/2023 10:52 am
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

A movie for the Last of Us wouldn't have worked out well. It's going to be too short and won't cover the whole story.

This was part of the reason why they produced it in TV show and it's going to have season 2. I have completed the first season and waiting for the 2nd season. 

Posted : 02/05/2023 8:26 am
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

The Last of Us Season 2 is scheduled to start streaming when? I can't seem to remember exactly when they said to start it. I was following the TV show's page on Twitter especially Joel, I have forgotten his real name. Season 1 was a good adaptation to the video game Part 1. 

Posted : 14/06/2023 10:35 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.