Forum

Did you enjoy watch...

Notifications
Clear all

Did you enjoy watching horror movies as a kid?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Watching horror movies when I was still a kid was very difficult for me because I used to scare very easily. I wouldn't be able to go to the room alone at night whenever I watched horror movies in the day. My brother's used to make fun of me about that till date. 

Posted : 03/11/2022 1:48 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I enjoyed watching horror movies as a kid though I sometime would be too afraid to stay all by myself in my room at night but that didn't stop me from watching horror Movies with my older siblings.

Posted : 04/11/2022 9:23 am
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

It was not easy for me to watch horror movies when I was still a kid because I used to get frightened very easily and quickly. Whenever I must have watched a horror movie during the day, it is going to be very difficult for me to sleep in the night because I will always be having nightmares. 

Posted : 08/05/2023 12:37 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

Never for once did I enjoyed watching horror movies as a kid. How am I supposed to be into horror as a kid? I would be have to be a psycho to love horror, all the killing and blood. 

Posted : 14/09/2023 8:22 am
 Sara
(@sara)

I am not that kind of kid that everything makes afraid but instead I am that type that love watching horror movies. Sometimes I imagined myself being one of those that frightened others and it makes me to be happy whenever someone is afraid of what I did to him or her.

Posted : 25/04/2024 11:53 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.