Notifications
Clear all

Do you still celebrate your birthday?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@flint1)
Topic starter

I can't remember the last time I celebrated my birthday. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to see another birthday in my life but I feel that it's too dramatic for me to be celebrating it like I'm still a teenager. 

Do you still celebrate your birthday? When was the last time you did? 

Posted : 12/03/2023 12:25 pm
 Jon1
(@jon1)

It is not easy for someone to stay 365 days and still meets his next birthday. It's part of the reason why I always cherish and celebrate my birthday any time it comes because it is not an easy thing. People die every day. 

Posted : 09/04/2023 10:28 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

As long as I'm alive to witness each of my birthday, I will always make plans to celebrate it because it's not by my power or might that I'm still alive but only of the God who willed it. So, for that reason alone, I must celebrate it and give God all the glory. 

Posted : 05/06/2023 8:26 am
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

My birthday is a very important day in my life which is the reason why I make out time to celebrate it whenever I can even if it does mean that I wouldn't have to celebrate it exactly the same day the birthday fall on because of my work, I will always celebrate it during the weekend. 

Posted : 24/11/2023 4:57 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

Celebrating my birthday is not something I do every year but whenever I have the chance and opportunity to do so.

If my schedule permits me, I will celebrate it in a way that my friends are going to be happy to celebrate with me. 

Posted : 12/03/2024 1:57 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.