Clear all

What's your least favorite video game?

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I haven't played a lot video games though and for most part the ones I am opportuned to play were quite good like pokemon red and blue , PES 6, the last of us, RDR2 and the likes.

I think my least favorite game is a mobile game called candy crush.

What's are yours?

Posted : 17/11/2022 8:08 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

Personally, I don't even like it when they mention that mobile phone game called Candy Crush Saga. It's a useless puzzle game as far as I'm concerned. I would never play it again for any reason whatsoever. 

Posted : 07/12/2022 8:32 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

For me, it's going to be horror video games that's going to be my favourite kind of game's. I enjoyed playing horror video games like The Last of Us, Doom Eternal, Bioshock, Until Dawn, System Shock and Dying Light 2 Stay Human. 

Posted : 11/03/2023 7:19 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

My least favourite video game would be Candy Crush Saga video game. I strongly hate that video game with passion. I haven't played the game again in more than 4 years and I'm not going to be playing it again. 

Posted : 22/04/2023 9:15 pm
(@flint1)

My least favourite video game is going to be FIFA. EA have ruined the game from how good it used to be for me. I don't enjoy anything now whenever I'm playing FIFA games. 

The last FIFA game I bought was FIFA 20. I'm very sure that it's the last of the game's release that I'm going to buy ever again. I'm so done with FIFA. 

Posted : 20/05/2023 5:02 pm
 Jon1
(@jon1)

My least favourite video game is going to be Tetris. Yes, I can agree the game have aged well but I have grown bored of it that I never feel like playing it again. I'm feeling the same way about some old Pokémon games too. 

Posted : 13/06/2023 8:21 pm
(@flint1)

Posted by: @jega

My least favourite video game would be Candy Crush Saga video game. I strongly hate that video game with passion. I haven't played the game again in more than 4 years and I'm not going to be playing it again. 

This video game is very annoying for me to play it. I managed to only play it once when it came and everyone was rushing for it. After my one try, I dropped it. 

Posted : 06/07/2023 12:01 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

Being that I am a big gamer, there are not many games that I can honestly say I do not like but there are some. 

When I think about all the games available and which ones are my least favorite, I would have to say that sports games such as FIFA or NBA are some of my least favorite games. 

Posted : 07/07/2023 8:17 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.