Clear all

Scream 6

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shortie)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Scream 6 will be premiering on March 10th, 2023 and many who have seen the previous scream movies will be very much excited to see this. I have only seen a few Scream movies so I will have to catch up before I watch this one. 

Are you looking forward to Scream 6?

Posted : 24/02/2023 12:09 am
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

Scream 6 is out already and I've watched it. I think that it was better than what they had produced in the previous Scream 5. 

But one thing that I feel now is that they have almost exhausted the good stories they have in the series. It's high time they ended the show. 

Posted : 20/05/2023 5:05 pm
(@frost)

I have watched Scream 6 and I will be quick to point how I felt shocked by the knife stabbing in the horror movie franchise. I freak and creeped me out big time. I'm not sure if I would be willing to watch the movie alone. 

Posted : 06/07/2023 12:06 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I still have to yet watch Scream 6, so much I want to watch it but do not have enough time in the day. 

I have heard from more people though who have seen this movie and they did not say they were disappointed and seemed to really enjoy the movie so it does seem very promising. 

Posted : 07/07/2023 8:14 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.