Home Forums Horrify General The Dungeon Any Gamers Here?

last updated by Tony 1 year, 6 months ago
7 voices
7 replies
  • Author
    Danny
    Participant

I play quite a lot on PS4 when I get the free time. I’m currently going for platinum on all CoDs. I have the hardest, BO3 and I’m now going for Cold War.

Max
    Participant

Yes, but I play PC mainly. I understand why people like consoles, so I’m not “one of them” but have just always had PCs. What do you make of cold war?

Max
    Participant

I play PS4 too, send me a private message for my PSN if you want to play some Cold War sometime. Always down for CoD.

Dan S
    Participant

Yes, checking in. I play both current consoles and dabble in a little PC gaming (not great specs on my machine).

Dr Harper
    Participant

I play a few games on the PC. Mainly the Sims 4 and Madden 2020. I am thinking about getting a PlayStation 5 but so far I’ve had no joy.

Frost
    Participant

Currently, I’m planning on purchasing both PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch. I have Playstation 4 and Xbox Series X. I have been playing video games since I was 6 years old.

Bawon
    Participant

I have only Playstation 4 right now. I have given away my other older Playstation console. I’m playing Ghost of Tsushima and The Witcher 3 now.

Tony
    Participant

I purchased Playstation 5 around February this year 2022 and it’s been an amazing experience for me playing my video games on it. I’m playing Horizon Forbidden West now. I will play Elden Ring later.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.