Home Forums Horrify General The Dungeon Cat or Dog?

last updated by Tony 1 year, 6 months ago
7 voices
6 replies
  • Author
    P.Smurf
    Participant

After having a cats for so many years, I decided to get a dog a few years back. I have never been so happy with a decision. I think every house should have a dog lol. Anyway, cat or dog?

Alicia
    Participant

Haha, as a crazy cat lady I need to say cat. I have 8 in total and, no, my house doesn’t smell. I would get more if the hubby would agree lol.

Arnold Layne
    Participant

Dogs because theyre a lot more obedient, a lot more loyal and give a lot more back to the owner than a cat could ever do.

Edwin Cooper
    Participant

Dogs,because they come when you call them.Cats are a lot less excited to see you

Frost
    Participant

I have been a dog lover the rest of my life and I’m not sure if it’s ever going to be possible for me to swap dogs for cats. How do I even start to adjust to the psychological level of living with a cat. I don’t even know how to take care of them. Dogs for me always please!!

Bawon
    Participant

I love both cats and dogs. My mother had both of them and I interacted with them when I was growing up which was what made me love them. I only have a dog for now.

Tony
    Participant

I have never had the thought of swapping my dogs for cats. It’s not possible to happen because I have dotted my dogs so much that we can’t be separated. It’s only death that can separate us from each other.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.