Home Forums Horrify General The Dungeon How to deal with Angry people – What is your method?

last updated by Hank 1 year, 7 months ago
4 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Edwin Cooper
    Participant

How to deal with difficult and angry people.

I try to hear them as much as possible but something they get angry even if we are not responding or yelling back.

I am generally avoid such a confrontation by giving some other time to talk. so what is your method.

Sometime some people very good in hearing all those nonsense mainly people who are people relationship I wonder How they are.

Frost
    Participant

I will IGNORE THEM!!!

I have come to realise that there’s no point in engaging someone who’s very angry and pissed. It’s never going to end well for me because he or she isn’t in the right frame of mind and they can say horrible things to you. It’s best to avoid and ignore them till they calm down.

Bawon
    Participant

If I’m not the one who provoked the person, I don’t see any reason why I would be bothered about them. Let them be angry and when they say are tired, we can talk. But if I’m the one who got them angry, I will try to understand them and apologise.

Hank
    Participant

If it’s possible for me to find out what’s making them angry, that’s how it’s going to possible for me to fix their problem. It’s going to be very difficult to make one happy when you don’t know what’s making them angry. Although, I think giving people money makes them happy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.