Home Forums Horrify General The Dungeon What are your Hobbies Outside of Horror?

last updated by Frost 1 year, 6 months ago
7 voices
6 replies
  • Author
    Danny
    Participant

Gaming and archery all the way for me. Reading is always good too. I can’t go without having a book on-the-go. How about you guys?

Dan S
    Participant

I love walking. I take my dog everywhere. We are lucky enough to back on to a load of woodland, so it’s nice to get out and about in nature with my furry friend.

Dr Harper
    Participant

Darts, I love it. I started playing when I was about 10 and I’m still playing 30 years later. It’s a great, sociable game and isn’t too testing on the ol’ health lol.

Alicia
    Participant

Anything to do with crafting really. I like crochet, making greetings cards and little bits and bobs that I sell on Etsy. The last is more of a job than a hobby but I enjoy it all.

Arnold Layne
    Participant

I’m a massive snooker player. I don’t mean I play snooker and am 8-foot tall but I play it a hell of a lot. I normally try and pack at least 3 hours a day into the snooker hall. The snooker hall to me is what the gym is to many.

Mysteryamber
    Participant

I love to go hiking and I do all kinds of arts and crafts. I went to art school so I have a flair for creative things. I own a crafting forum and a lot of my projects are presented there and it’s a way for me to keep track of future crafts I want to make.

Frost
    Participant

I love playing video games a lot. It’s 90% my favourite hobby. I also enjoy swimming. In fact, I find it very difficult to miss out going for a swim every weekend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.