Home Forums Horrify General The Dungeon What are your Hobbies Outside of Horror?

5 voices
4 replies
  • Author
    Danny
    Participant

Gaming and archery all the way for me. Reading is always good too. I can’t go without having a book on-the-go. How about you guys?

Dan S
    Participant

I love walking. I take my dog everywhere. We are lucky enough to back on to a load of woodland, so it’s nice to get out and about in nature with my furry friend.

Dr Harper
    Participant

Darts, I love it. I started playing when I was about 10 and I’m still playing 30 years later. It’s a great, sociable game and isn’t too testing on the ol’ health lol.

Alicia
    Participant

Anything to do with crafting really. I like crochet, making greetings cards and little bits and bobs that I sell on Etsy. The last is more of a job than a hobby but I enjoy it all.

Arnold Layne
    Participant

I’m a massive snooker player. I don’t mean I play snooker and am 8-foot tall but I play it a hell of a lot. I normally try and pack at least 3 hours a day into the snooker hall. The snooker hall to me is what the gym is to many.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.