Forum

What's your Favouri...

Notifications
Clear all

What's your Favourite Classic Horror Series or Movie?

10 Posts
10 Users
1 Likes
(@fexpress)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I am going to say it's a neck-and-neck between The Nightmare on Elm St and the Hellraiser series. Both great movies and both getting a 2021 reboot. Awesome!

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:15 pm
(@fear)

I loved the Steven King adaptation of Psycho. Bate's Motel was a real insight into Norman Bates and and his mother, Norma before the events of the famous movie. Great show.

Posted : 01/03/2021 1:17 pm
(@hard2scare)

I've always been a huge fan of Tales of the Unexpected. In regards to a movie I would have to say The Exorcist. It's a slow burner but was great for it's day.

Posted : 03/03/2021 2:53 pm
(@arachnia)

I wouldn't say it's classic but the exorcist series was really fun to watch. Great characters and even a few scares. I like how it ties in with the initial movie/book.

Posted : 03/03/2021 3:07 pm
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member

I have always loved the House on Haunted Hill...both the old version and remake, as well as the series.

There are a lot of others too. The Carnival of Souls I remember watching when I stayed home sick from school one day and it SCARED me senseless. Don't stay home from school and watch scary movies.

Posted : 08/09/2022 9:25 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

I'm not sure if Constantine would be considered a classic but it's definitely a very decent horror movie. They are planning on releasing a new Constantine movie. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 3:12 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

Some of my favorite classic horror movies are the following movies ;

1. Halloween 

2. Alien 

3. The Exorcist 

4. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

5. Scream 

Posted : 09/11/2022 6:21 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

Chucky was my favorite classic horror movie, I  enjoyed watching The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Scream as well.

Posted : 10/11/2022 2:02 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

If you have never watched Hellraiser, then you should know that you have missed one of greatest classic horror movies ever made. The Cenobites in the movie have perfected the way of killing in the most gruesome way. 

Posted : 12/12/2022 9:23 am
Shiek reacted
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

Some of the modern horror movies which I've watched that's going to be seen as great classics are the following ;

1. Midsommar

2. Hereditary

3. The Conjuring

4. Nosferatu (1922) Real Classic

5. Psycho

Posted : 18/05/2023 2:08 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.