Clear all

12 Hour Shift

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@fexpress)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

What a movie. Normally budget movies are pretty poor, especially when they try and mix-in comedy. 12 Hour Shift was beyond great though. What are your thoughts?

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:18 pm
(@harper)

I have never been a fan of horror-comedy but I read the review for this on here so I decided to give it a go. I was really surprised that I actually enjoyed it. Some great acting for a budget movie.

Posted : 03/03/2021 1:25 pm
(@arachnia)

I've not seen this yet, I was kind of avoiding it. Just gone to check the review here and the comments on the post here and I think I might try it out.

Posted : 03/03/2021 3:09 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I was very satisfied with the movie which was why I had to watch it like 3 times in a row before I was enjoying with everything that I saw in it. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:43 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

I haven't watched this horror movie yet. I'm not sure if it's available on Netflix. In fact, I'm going to look for it tonight on Netflix, if it's on the streaming service, I'm going to watch it. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 2:40 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

They did everything right in 12 Hour Shift. It's not those kind of horror movies with silly jump scares without good plot development. It's a great movie. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 10:15 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

12 Hour Shift is incredible. I've not watched any horror movie which had what this movie came with. I've seen so many good horror movies but 12 Hour Shift have been outstanding! 

Posted : 14/11/2023 11:03 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.