Forum

What do you think t...

Notifications
Clear all

What do you think the Greatest Horror of Last Year was?

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@fexpress)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

There wasn't many greats to choose from but I think Spell was pretty cool, alongside 12 Hour Shift and Hosts. Hope 2021 is better to us.

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:38 pm
(@krueger)

Spell was pretty mediocre, in my opinion. Hosts wasn't bad, for a budget movie. I'm looking forward to this year though. A lot of reboots coming our way.

Posted : 03/03/2021 12:31 pm
(@pappasmurf)

The pickings were scarce last year but I would have to go along the lines of Possessor or, more oddly, Cadaver. I too hope we get a better lineup this year.

Posted : 03/03/2021 2:23 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

Sator is one of the best horror movies for me in 2021. Everything was in the thick forest where there's a man cabin. The kind of jump scare you experience in watching Sator will keep you at the edge of your seat. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:47 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

Hellbender would be my best horror movie for 2022. There's so much gore and killing in the movie that will always creep you out. The Innocents is another great horror movie for 2022. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 2:43 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @tony

Hellbender would be my best horror movie for 2022. There's so much gore and killing in the movie that will always creep you out. The Innocents is another great horror movie for 2022. 

I watched Hellbender. In fact, it's the only stand out horror movie of the year for me. The rest are just average horror movies. The Nun was creepy too when it came out.

Posted : 26/10/2022 10:13 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

Halloween of last year will be my favourite or best horror movie of 2022. I love seasonal horror movies. It's the same way that I loved Scream 5. 

Posted : 14/11/2023 11:00 am
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

I can't really say much about the best horror movies of last year because I didn't get to watch so many movies last year but I can tell you that one of the best horror movies I've watched this year is going to be the Pope's Exorcist. 

Posted : 01/12/2023 11:12 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.