Clear all

What are your thoughts on The Exorcist?

6 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
(@shortie)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I myself have only seen the Exorcist a handful of times and I remember the first time I watched it, I was dared by a friend in school to watch it in the dark in my bedroom and I remember telling my Mum that I was going to do it and she said I was crazy for doing it. I went through with the 'dare' as my friends called it and honestly could not understand why they felt it was such a difficult thing to do.

Yes, it was a little creepy but it wasn't enough to scare me to the point where I turned it off.

I remember my Mum telling me when that movie came out there was a lot of uproar about it. 

Have you seen The Exorcist? Were you around when it was released and do you remember the controversy surrounding the movie when it was released?

Posted : 22/12/2022 9:20 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I have watched it and I enjoyed it so much. I love watching movies that's linked with demonic possession and casting out evil spirits.

I saw an update today about a new The Exorcist that's in development now. 

Posted : 01/01/2023 7:15 pm
Shortie reacted
(@shortie)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@mimi I did not know there was work currently happening on a new Exorcist. Not sure about this. The original was done really well and I feel like when they try to redo them it never works out as well as the original. Especially nowadays when it comes to how much they have to tone down certain movies, I see this one ending up toned down a lot and will be very shocked if it is not.

Posted : 23/02/2023 11:50 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

Most people that are into watching horror movies have already most likely watch The Exorcist because it's one of the most popular horror movies that have been released in so many years. I had a very good time watching the movie because it was full of suspense and a lot of frightening scenes that kept me at the edge of my seat. 

Posted : 14/03/2023 3:06 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

The movie was very creepy with all the demons and spirits. I find it very fun to watch such movies because it teaches me a lot when it comes to religion. There are aspect of religion they don't teach you in the church which I learn from the movie. 

Posted : 13/07/2023 6:25 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

The Exorcist franchise is one of best horror movies I've seen over the years. The recent releases like The Pope's Exorcist, The Exorcist : Believer, The Exorcist 2023 are very interesting to watch. 

Posted : 03/12/2023 1:19 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.