You Are Not My Mother

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

You Are Not My Mother was released in March of 2022. A girl's bedridden mother goes missing, returns home and is different, creepy in fact. Will the girl save her mother before it's too late?

This is the kind of movie I like to watch when it's dark outside and the wind is howling. Have you seen it? Tell me what you thought of it?

Posted : 08/09/2022 9:10 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I have watched the movie and it's very good. At first, I thought that it's not going to be that good but I was proved wrong. It was very creepy and full of suspense. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:42 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

This movie was hyped very well earlier this year. I haven't gotten to watch it yet but I have read few good reviews of the movie. I have only watched the movie's trailer and it's very good. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 2:46 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

To be very honest with you, I wasn't impressed with the horror movie " You're Not My Mother". I expected more from the production team and actors but it never reached the level I looked up to. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 10:10 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I saw this movie's poster sometime ago on Facebook but I never got the opportunity to watch. I have it on my Netflix application too but something about the movie is always turning me off from watching it. 

Posted : 10/11/2022 4:37 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I remember seeing this advertised earlier in the year and I was quite interested in it but as of yet have not got around to watching it. As much as I am not always a huge fan of horror movies, this one hit differently for me because of the story. 

Posted : 30/12/2022 12:11 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

It was similar to what they acted in Evil Dead Rise where three kid's mother was possessed by a foul and evil old demon which is very hard to kill. It's the only demon I've seen they had to kill the host in order to kill it. 

Posted : 19/06/2023 6:24 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @mysteryamber

You Are Not My Mother was released in March of 2022. A girl's bedridden mother goes missing, returns home and is different, creepy in fact. Will the girl save her mother before it's too late?

This is the kind of movie I like to watch when it's dark outside and the wind is howling. Have you seen it? Tell me what you thought of it?

You Are Not My Mother is one of the best horror movies that was released in 2022. I watched it in the cinema when it was released. It was very creepy just like you said. 

Posted : 03/12/2023 1:10 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.