Clear all

Blade

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Blade is a 1998 horror film on vampires and vampire hunting.

The main character is meant to protect other uninfected humans from been fed on or infected, blade is my favorite movie on vampires.

What are your thoughts about blade and have you seen the movie.

Posted : 14/11/2022 6:09 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I heard there are trying to bring back the blade franchise , I don't really know how true this is but I got the Information about a new blade movie in the making from a friend.

Posted : 17/11/2022 5:49 am
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @phabbyfundz

I heard there are trying to bring back the blade franchise , I don't really know how true this is but I got the Information about a new blade movie in the making from a friend.

You're right about them working on a new Blade movie. It's supposed to come out next year 2023 if I remembered correctly. I'm going to watch it and see if it's a good upgrade from the first Blade movies. I watched all of them back then. 

Posted : 08/12/2022 6:47 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

I have heard so much mixed opinions about the new Blade Movie. A good number of fans are saying that it's not going to be on the same level of goodness like the old movie. If this end up being the truth, I'm going to move on completely from the movie franchise. 

Posted : 29/05/2023 1:08 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

Apart from the new Blade movie, it's been announced that the Blade will be in Avengers Secret Wars. Blade have been one of my favorite vampire movies. 

Posted : 18/09/2023 5:48 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.