Clear all

Last horror movies you watched?

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

A couple of days back I decide decided to see An horror movie I already had what I wanted to watch in mind so it didn't cause me any trouble looking for the perfect one.

I watched the curse of Llorona.

Whats the last horror movie you watched?

Posted : 17/11/2022 5:43 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

With the update on the making of new Constantine horror movie, I decided to go back and watch the old one. It was a good brush up of old memories in the movie. I can't wait for the new one when it's production is completed and released. 

Posted : 08/12/2022 7:06 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

When it comes to horror movies, Netflix is very good with having lots of them. The last horror movie that I watched on my Netflix yesterday was Monstrous.

I also watched Charlie's Farm too but Monstrous was way too creepy in my opinion. Have anyone watched both movies? 

Posted : 26/12/2022 6:54 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

It's a TV show horror that I've seen last last. It's a new TV series that's streaming now. It's The Last of Us season 1. I have played the video game of part 1 and 2. The TV series will also have season 1 and 2.

Posted : 01/02/2023 7:04 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

The last horror movie I watched was - There's something wrong with the children. In the movie, there's a supernatural occurring that was affecting the children. 

Posted : 06/02/2023 7:48 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I only watch horror movies or TV shows. The last one's that I watched are the best ;

1. Stranger Things

2. Scream VI

3. Terrifier 2

4. The Black Phone 

Posted : 16/03/2023 2:55 pm
(@frost)

I started watching the whole Scream all over again. I'm in the 3 part of the movie and I'm so much enjoying it more than the way I did years ago when they came out. 

I will be watching Doom later in the night when I come back from watching Champions League match between Chelsea 🆚 Real Madrid. 

Posted : 18/04/2023 4:22 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

The last horror movie I watched was The Pope's Exorcist. It's a new horror movie of 2023 and it lived up to the hype it had before it was released. I enjoyed watching it because it had a touch of Italian, Latin and English in it. The plot was full of suspense. 

Posted : 31/05/2023 10:49 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

The last horror movie I watched was The Angry Black Girl and Her Monster. It's about Vicaria is a brilliant teenager who believes death is a disease that can be cured. After the brutal and sudden murder of her brother, she embarks on a dangerous journey to bring him back to life.

Posted : 08/07/2023 8:43 am
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

The last horror movie I watched was Evil Dead Rise and Insidious The Red Door. Evil Dead Rise was so good. The extent of killings and how brutal the demon was in the movie is very frightening. As for Insidious The Red Door, it never met my expectations. 

Posted : 14/09/2023 8:25 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.