Horror Books

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

What kind of horror books do you read? Do you have a favorite horror author?

My sister writes horror and does mostly short stories. She's been published twice now. 

Posted : 09/09/2022 11:54 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

HP Lovecraft is my favourite author when it comes to writing horror stories. I have read at least 5 of his best horror books. I'm looking forward to buying another one of his books. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 2:36 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I have never read any horror stories in books. It's going to be too tidious for me to do which is why I prefer watching horror movies than reading it in books. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 9:54 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I don't read a lot of horror books, I'm more into motivational and psychological books, novels, Romantica and literary books.

Posted : 07/11/2022 8:45 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

I was recommended some Harry Potter books and it's quite a good read that's got both horror and magic. I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It's so interesting. I love it. 

Posted : 14/12/2022 11:50 am
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I haven't read any horror books in a very long time. I would like to get some good recommendations on which one's to get and read. At least 3 great horror books would be enough for me to start with. 

Posted : 01/02/2023 7:07 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.