Forum

If you were a chara...

Notifications
Clear all

If you were a character in a horror movie...

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

If you were a character in a horror movie, which one would you want to be? Do you see yourself as a victim, a killer, or someone who narrowly gets away? Why did you choose that?

Posted : 09/09/2022 11:56 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I would like to a villain in a horror movie. I would like to be Lilith in Supernatural. She's the pinnacle of evil that tormented the living hell out of the lives of Sam and Dean Winchester. 

Posted : 12/11/2022 12:20 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I would be hero because I always look out for others and I would want to protect other characters from any incoming danger.

Posted : 14/11/2022 6:11 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

On a second thought I would also like to be an antagonist in a movie maybe like ones from the avengers or even Thanos.

Posted : 17/11/2022 5:52 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @phabbyfundz

On a second thought I would also like to be an antagonist in a movie maybe like ones from the avengers or even Thanos.

Now you want to be two things at the same time.. Isn't that hilarious 😂. 

I would like to Gor the God Killer in Thor Love and Thunder. Mr Bane acted the role so well. 

Posted : 10/12/2022 6:10 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

I would like to be Joel in The Last of Us. It's a new horror TV show that's a movie adaptation of the video game The Last of Us Part I & II. Joel is a great guy even though he can be too mean to Ellie. 

Posted : 09/02/2023 9:43 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.