Horror Video Games

10 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

List off your favorite horror video games! They can be really old ones as well as some of the new ones.

Which ones do you not recommend?

Posted : 10/09/2022 12:04 am
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

There are so many horror video games which I enjoyed playing. They are ;

1. Alien Isolation 

2. Evil Dead 

3. Until Dawn 

4. Silent Hill 2

5. Resident Evil 

6. System Shock 2

Posted : 12/10/2022 2:33 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Some of the horror video games I have played and enjoyed are ;

1. The Last of Us Part 1 and 2 

2. Evil Within 2

3. Doom 

Posted : 21/10/2022 8:29 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

Gears of War 3

Dying Light 2 Stay Human 

System Shock 2

Silent Hill 2

Those are my favorite horror games. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 9:52 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I started playing Dying Light 2 Stay Human last two months ago and I have been enjoying the game so much. I didn't play the game's first release but I will still go back to it right after I'm done with the second one. 

Posted : 11/02/2023 12:23 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

Little Nightmares is a horror video game that I have played so much and enjoyed so much. I'm not sure if I would ever get bored of playing the game. I also enjoyed playing Alien Isolation. 

Posted : 04/03/2023 11:35 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @igba

Gears of War 3

Dying Light 2 Stay Human 

System Shock 2

Silent Hill 2

Those are my favorite horror games. 

I have been waiting for them to develop something on Silent Hill Remake but they have not been interested in doing it for the fans. 

System Shock is a very good survival horror game. I played it over and over again without getting bored by it. 

Posted : 21/04/2023 10:05 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

I purchased Dead Space Remake last weekend and it's been a very good game to play. I love how horrific the game gets especially with all the killings. It's the kind of gore which I enjoy getting in playing horror games. 

Posted : 13/05/2023 8:09 am
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

Silent Hill have been the most creepiest when it comes to the horror games franchise which I played. It's a very good thing we are getting a new remake now in the game because it's been too long. 

Posted : 04/08/2023 12:35 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @chibu

Silent Hill have been the most creepiest when it comes to the horror games franchise which I played. It's a very good thing we are getting a new remake now in the game because it's been too long. 

Silent Hill: Ascension is the latest in the game that's going to be coming out soon. I have played all the old games and I'm looking forward to the new one. 

Do you have any idea about the movie they are working on for a while? 

Posted : 18/09/2023 5:55 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.