Forum

How many Horror Fac...

Notifications
Clear all

How many Horror Facebook Groups have you joined?

11 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

How many Horror Facebook Groups have you joined?

Do you find that people are good at keeping spoilers hidden on those groups? Are there groups you'd rather avoid?

Posted : 10/09/2022 12:02 am
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

I'm not in any horror groups on Facebook because I don't like making use of Facebook as a social Media platform ever since I had my last experience with a toxic individual who abused me on Facebook. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 2:34 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I have joined 3 different horror movies group on Facebook. The group is different based on a particular horror movie. 

I'm in Resident Evil Horror group, Prey and Exorcist group. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 9:56 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I'm not a member of any horror movie or video game related niche on Facebook ,i am more interested in discussing about horror related topics in forums.

Posted : 04/11/2022 9:21 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

Is it not when you're on Facebook that you would likely have the interest to join any Facebook groups? I can't even remember the last time I logged in on Facebook. I don't even remember my login details. 

Posted : 12/11/2022 12:23 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

I'm not in any Facebook group of horror movies discussion. I'm also not in any WhatsApp or Telegram group as well. I love watching about their reviews and get in talks about them on YouTube. 

Posted : 10/02/2023 11:56 am
 Jon1
(@jon1)

Unfortunately, I'm not making use of Facebook. It's one of the social media platforms that I lost interest in using years ago when it came out. As a result of that, I'm not in any Facebook groups of horror movies. 

Posted : 12/03/2023 11:35 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @bumble

I'm not in any Facebook group of horror movies discussion. I'm also not in any WhatsApp or Telegram group as well. I love watching about their reviews and get in talks about them on YouTube. 

It's only on Telegram that I've joined about 3 different movies and TV shows channels. They drop good movies and TV shows reviews all the time. I find them very interesting. They even share streaming links for new movies. 

Posted : 31/05/2023 10:45 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

I've been facing a lot of challenges on making use of my Facebook for the past 2 months. My account is always restricted or suspended for one reason or another and as a result of that, I'm not in any Facebook group or pages of horror movies. 

Posted : 06/07/2023 12:09 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

As much as I do not mind horror movies, I can't say I watch them as often as other movies. I know there are a few popular horror movie Facebook groups but I do try and stay away from them as even though they tend to have rules about spoilers, there is always someone who spoils it. 

Posted : 07/07/2023 8:12 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I don't make use of social media in very often and it's the reason why I have not joined any horror Facebook pages in order to keep myself updated with what goes on in the genre of movie production.

I also don't like spoilers and is the reason why I have not looked for any kind of groups to join online. 

Posted : 10/08/2023 7:19 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.