Forum

How often do you vi...

Notifications
Clear all

How often do you visit the cinema to see an horror?

9 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I haven't been to the cinema or theater in a long while I watch most of my horror Movies on Netflix.

I visited the cinema last a few months ago.

Posted : 17/11/2022 5:45 am
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

The last movies that I watched in the cinema was Top Gun :Maverick and Black Adam. I really enjoyed both of them. Although, both of them wouldn't be considered as horror movies.

It was Terrify that's a horror movie that I watched last in the theaters. 

Posted : 08/12/2022 6:58 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

I like watching horror movies all alone by myself. It's why I don't like watching horror movies at the cinema because it won't be very scary for me with so many people around.

A lot of horror movies are coming out this year 2023, I can't wait to watch them all at home on either my Netflix or cable channel. 

Posted : 02/01/2023 5:59 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I can honestly say I have never been to the cinema to watch a horror movie before and that is just because I do not have the confidence to be in public watching a horror movie, especially if it is one that I have no clue what is going to happen and I tend to get easily scared during horror movies. I much prefer to watch horror movies at home when I am able to. 

Posted : 12/01/2023 5:24 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

I usually love going to the cinema to watch movies that are hyped so much. Take for instance when John Wick 4 will be released on 24th March, I'm watching it in the cinema that day. 

Posted : 09/02/2023 9:39 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

Before COVID, I just to frequent the cinema at least twice in a month but once the pandemic of coronavirus hit the world, I have completely stopped using the cinema to watch any kind of movies. 

I'm very comfortable with streaming all my movies on Netflix and Amazon Prime. I pay for both their subscription. 

Posted : 23/03/2023 8:11 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I wanted to go to the cinema last weekend but I couldn't make it. Even though it's not a horror movie that I wanted to see as it was John Wick 4 that I wanted to see. I will be planning to go next month and by then there should be a good horror movie I will see too. 

Posted : 22/04/2023 9:11 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

Not very often since after 2020. COVID made it very difficult to revive back my flair when it comes to getting some movie time at the cinema. It's something that barely appeals to me now. The last movie I watched in the cinema was Fast X all through 2022 till now. 

Posted : 13/06/2023 8:25 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I love going to the cinema to watch my favourite horror movies. I love it more in big screen. I was in the cinema last month to watch The Pope's Exorcist. It was a very good release. 

Posted : 17/07/2023 8:42 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.