Vampires or Werewolves?

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

If you had to choose between a Vampire or Werewolf film, which one do you pick?

I prefer the Vampires. I guess it's more appealing that they can compel people whereas a werewolf just goes on the attack. 

Posted : 10/09/2022 12:18 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

When it comes to choosing between a vampire and werewolf movies, I think vampire is more interesting and entertaining because they usually have more roles of sex and blood. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:16 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

Werewolves look very ugly and it's why I'm very sure that most people would choose to be vampires. But a hybrid werewolf is far more better than vampire. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 10:00 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

Vampires are better breed than werewolves. They are lowly beasts compared to vampires. One of my favorite vampire movies or TV series is The Originals. It's way better than True Blood. 

Posted : 07/11/2022 3:54 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

If I'm choosing between vampires and werewolves, I'm going to prefer being a werewolf. They are reasonably stronger. 

The only downside of being a werewolf is that they are very ugly. 

Posted : 28/12/2022 8:48 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

Given the choice between werewolves and vampires, I would always have to go for vampires. Every movie or even story I have ever heard or seen that has involved vampires have always been very interesting and something I can really get into. With werewolves, there is very little that can be done to make the story involving that really interesting leaving you feeling a little deflated and wanting more. 

Posted : 30/12/2022 12:24 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

Being either a vampire or a werewolf comes with a great feeling because you will be very strong and a hunter. 

But where there are vampires and werewolves, there's always witches. I would love to be a witch. 

Posted : 10/02/2023 11:53 am
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Being a vampire is so cool. I wish it's possible to find a way for vampires to walk in the sun without getting burnt.

It's the only downside of being a vampire but every other thing about them is so good. Their sex life is super. 

Posted : 14/04/2023 2:00 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.