Should nudity be in a horror film?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Do you think that nudity needs to be in a horror film? 

I think one of the "rules" of slasher films was that the couple having sex would die. So, yes, I kind of think some horror films need some nudity and it doesn't have to always be the female.

Posted : 10/09/2022 12:16 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

Yes, it's a lot of gore to kill people in horror movies. So, having them get slaughtered while naked is good enough in my opinion. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:13 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I don't have any problems with having nudity in horror movies. It's part of what makes it to be very thrilling to watch. Imagine killing people when they are making out, that's very creepy. 

Posted : 29/10/2022 9:21 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

The PG rating of various movies different and if the movie is not meant to be viewed by a child then they can display nudity in it but otherwise they can make an horror movie interesting without any form of nudity.

Posted : 04/11/2022 9:29 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

It's the issue of having to deal with nudity and sex in horror movies that makes it difficult for me to allow kids watch horror movies with me. 

The adult scenes in horror movies are too X-rated for kids to be allowed to consume such contents. 

Posted : 03/01/2023 9:11 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I think it really depends on the movie and what the story is as to whether there needs to be nudity in a horror movie. As you stated if there is some kind of sex scene in the movie where the couple die then that would make sense to have nudity in the movie. I guess as long as the movie has the correct age rating and has the warnings in place if there is nudity then it should be fine as viewers will have been warned. It's when nudity is just put in for no reason at all that I am against and it makes no sense as to why someone needed to be nude in a certain scene. 

Posted : 12/01/2023 5:18 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.