Clear all

Any Gamers Here?

19 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@fexpress)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I play quite a lot on PS4 when I get the free time. I'm currently going for platinum on all CoDs. I have the hardest, BO3 and I'm now going for Cold War.

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:40 pm
 Max
(@kindachill)

Yes, but I play PC mainly. I understand why people like consoles, so I'm not "one of them" but have just always had PCs. What do you make of cold war?

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:46 pm
 Max
(@kindachill)

I play PS4 too, send me a private message for my PSN if you want to play some Cold War sometime. Always down for CoD.

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:53 pm
(@krueger)

Yes, checking in. I play both current consoles and dabble in a little PC gaming (not great specs on my machine).

Posted : 02/03/2021 3:14 pm
(@harper)

I play a few games on the PC. Mainly the Sims 4 and Madden 2020. I am thinking about getting a PlayStation 5 but so far I've had no joy.

Posted : 03/03/2021 1:40 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

Playing video games is a hobby for me. It makes me feel relaxed and happy. I love playing car racing video games a lot. I'm playing F1 2021 and Gran Turismo 7 now. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:01 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I'm also playing video games on my Playstation 4 now. I played Fortnite today in the morning and played Ghost of Tsushima later this evening. 

Posted : 11/10/2022 7:25 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I love playing video games because it is something that always makes me happy whenever I am sad and it also helps me to feel relaxed after working throughout the day. I started playing video games when I was 7 years old and I am still playing video games now. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 9:05 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

Video games is a good hobby of mine. I somewhat don't like outdoor activities so much which is why I prefer being at home more and playing my games. I play online games well and make lots of friends online. 

Posted : 05/11/2022 6:50 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I enjoy playing videogames a lot, I am particularly interested in survival horror Games and adventure games.

Posted : 06/11/2022 10:21 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

Playing video games is a big part of my childhood. It's a major source of joy and happiness for me as a kid. I used to play games all day long and never get tired. I still play now too but not like I used to as a kid. 

Posted : 07/12/2022 9:09 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

Video games can be very educational too depending on the kind of game's someone is playing. This is with regards to the kind of games that you allow kids to play. It can be a very good lesson for them if you make the right choices for them. 

Posted : 13/12/2022 11:19 am
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

Playing video games have always been my favourite hobby. I can't imagine my life without video games because it added so much fun in my life more than anything else as a kid growing up. Even now, I still enjoy video games. 

Posted : 28/12/2022 8:27 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

Gamer here! I am quite a big gamer but in real life getting a little crazy that has become a lot less of late. I love to play Xbox and one of my favorite games at the moment is Fortnite. I kinda missed playing as much Winterfest as normally would this time of year due to work getting a little hectic but I have managed to play some of it over the last few weeks. I have also in the past streamed video games which are a lot of fun. I am hoping to be able to get back to streaming for a few hours on an evening if I can in the new year.

Posted : 30/12/2022 12:27 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

Playing video games is fun. It's not been long since I purchased my own Playstation 5 since last year that I have been looking how to buy it. I'm really enjoying the console. 

Posted : 03/02/2023 12:21 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.