Forum

What are your Hobbi...

Notifications
Clear all

What are your Hobbies Outside of Horror?

11 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@fexpress)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Gaming and archery all the way for me. Reading is always good too. I can't go without having a book on-the-go. How about you guys?

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:41 pm
(@krueger)

I love walking. I take my dog everywhere. We are lucky enough to back on to a load of woodland, so it's nice to get out and about in nature with my furry friend.

Posted : 03/03/2021 11:54 am
(@harper)

Darts, I love it. I started playing when I was about 10 and I'm still playing 30 years later. It's a great, sociable game and isn't too testing on the ol' health lol.

Posted : 03/03/2021 12:51 pm
(@hard2scare)

Anything to do with crafting really. I like crochet, making greetings cards and little bits and bobs that I sell on Etsy. The last is more of a job than a hobby but I enjoy it all.

Posted : 03/03/2021 2:51 pm
(@arachnia)

I'm a massive snooker player. I don't mean I play snooker and am 8-foot tall but I play it a hell of a lot. I normally try and pack at least 3 hours a day into the snooker hall. The snooker hall to me is what the gym is to many.

Posted : 03/03/2021 3:05 pm
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member

I love to go hiking and I do all kinds of arts and crafts. I went to art school so I have a flair for creative things. I own a crafting forum and a lot of my projects are presented there and it's a way for me to keep track of future crafts I want to make.

Posted : 08/09/2022 9:30 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

Playing football is a hobby that I have outside watching horror movies. I used to be in my school soccer team which is why I know how to play football very well. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:34 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I love to sing. It's something that I have been doing as a kid and I enjoyed doing it all the time. Watching horror movies is fun but I enjoy singing better. 

Posted : 11/10/2022 7:21 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

Swimming is my favourite hobby outside watching horror movies. If I'm free and not at home watching movies or horror movies, I would be either at beach 🏖 or in the gym pool where I workout. 

Posted : 07/11/2022 3:51 pm
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

I have so many other hobbies outside watching horror movies. I love other genres of movies that are not horror. I love adventure movies, shooting, romance and musical movies. They are all very entertaining to watch. 

Posted : 19/08/2023 9:53 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

One of my favourite outdoor activities is hiking. Whenever I am not watching horror movies at home or even any other kind of movies at home, I would plan on going for a hike because I enjoy it. 

Posted : 05/11/2023 4:12 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.