Clear all

Are We Alone? Multiverse Existence?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@edwincoops)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Well, I Strongly believe in Existence of better or much intelligent parallel universe.

Share your Views.

Posted : 28/03/2021 4:02 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

I know that we are not alone in this planet. Aliens have always been among us. There are so many galaxies out there. Take a look at Mars, I'm very sure that in years to come we will live there. 

Posted : 11/10/2022 8:05 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

There is nothing like multiverse as far as I'm concerned because if it's something that exist, I am sure that the whole world would have been aware of it and the scientist must have explored it to give the government advantage in using it against their opposition. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 8:48 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

There's been a lot of speculation that we don't live alone in this our earth. Our government have been hiding it for a long time now but we know better. I would certainly be interested in experiencing an alien in person. 

Posted : 03/01/2023 8:50 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

There are other galaxies but never a multiverse by facts of scientific research and knowledge. The theory of multiverse is what we see in movies and it's all made up. 

Posted : 29/11/2023 9:19 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.