Clear all

Do you get scared at night?

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@henrywrites)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

When I was a kid, I used to get scared when it started getting dark. There are places that I will never want to go to at night. I was always scared, and sleeping alone in the room was always out of it.

I outgrown such attitude as I am now relaxed and even watched horror movies at night. Do you still get scared by the dark at night?

Posted : 26/04/2024 12:35 pm
 Sara
(@sara)
Eminent Member

A person living in the dark shouldn't be afraid of darkness. My mum used to leave us all alone for how many days and travel. My sister will be so afraid on how she's going to sleep without anybody staying with us throughout the night. I won't even be scared because I am a night person, staying awake and watching movies especially horror movie.

Posted : 27/04/2024 11:24 am
(@henrywrites)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @sara

A person living in the dark shouldn't be afraid of darkness. My mum used to leave us all alone for how many days and travel. My sister will be so afraid on how she's going to sleep without anybody staying with us throughout the night. I won't even be scared because I am a night person, staying awake and watching movies especially horror movie.

As a kid, I can't try watching horror movies at night when there is darkness. It is something that I have never thought of doing because I will never sleep well throughout the night. 

Posted : 29/04/2024 2:38 am
Sara reacted
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.