Clear all

Do you rage quit while gaming?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@henrywrites)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Playing games can come with a level of frustrations especially where you are unable to win a certain level. When you are in the position where you are unable to win a particular level in the game, do you rage quit or keep finding how to win?

Posted : 26/04/2024 12:37 pm
 Sara
(@sara)
Eminent Member

I love playing games especially the challenged ones. Sometimes these games try to play with our mental abilities to know how we can hold up or if we can give up half way.

Whenever I am playing games and I encounter these certain levels that want to frustrate me, first of all, I will leave the games for that moment. Take some time out to cool my head which I believe that I am coming back refreshed and stronger to finish the game and I always win after the cooling off.

Posted : 27/04/2024 11:14 am
(@henrywrites)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @sara

I love playing games especially the challenged ones. Sometimes these games try to play with our mental abilities to know how we can hold up or if we can give up half way.

Whenever I am playing games and I encounter these certain levels that want to frustrate me, first of all, I will leave the games for that moment. Take some time out to cool my head which I believe that I am coming back refreshed and stronger to finish the game and I always win after the cooling off.

It is not all games that you can win after cooling off. There are some that will so stress you that you may end up watching YouTube videos before you can be able to play the game again. You haven't had such an experience?

Posted : 29/04/2024 2:41 am
 Sara
(@sara)
Eminent Member

I haven't experienced such before. If it reached to the point of watching YouTube video, I can postpone the winning and rest for a small time.

This post was modified 3 days ago by Sara

Posted : 04/05/2024 6:24 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.