Clear all

Do you know how to dance?

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@shiek)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

The honest truth is that I can't even dance to save my life 😂. I have tried so many times to learn how to dance but my body doesn't listen to me. I would have all the moves going so well in my head but my body can't do what I want it to do.

Do you know how to dance? 

Posted : 27/02/2023 5:54 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

The only dance move which I know how to do very well because I have perfected it ever since I was a kid is break dancing. I have a group of seven dancers who always practice every day when we were still kids and that helped us to be very good when it comes to break dancing. 

Posted : 08/05/2023 12:35 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I can dance a little. I've taken some dance lessons when I was 10 years old. I'm sure I would still be able to remember some of the dancing steps if I seriously put my mind to it. 

Posted : 07/12/2023 8:00 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I'm not a professional dancer but I can do some dance steps well. I've been watching a lot of TikToks videos where some people dance. Learning some cool tricks from them. 

Posted : 12/01/2024 2:52 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

I know how to dance in a way but I don't like to show off. I dance in places where the music is very good and it must be a secluded place. I don't dance in an open place. 

Posted : 18/02/2024 7:25 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

No, I don't know how to dance. I can't dance. I've even tried to learn how to dance but I couldn't. It's why I'm no longer trying to learn how to dance but I can sit down and be moving my body. 

Posted : 09/04/2024 1:59 pm
 Sara
(@sara)
Eminent Member

Yes, I can dance but I'm not a professional dancer. I have dancing moves that people around me appreciate whenever I start. Dancing have been one of the hobbies that I have. I love it whenever I am dancing. I feel free while dancing, I feel this inner joy when I am moving my body with the rhythm of the songs.

I can't do anything when I am stressed out but I can dance, I can dance to save my life.

Posted : 26/04/2024 12:02 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.