Forum

Do you like watchin...

Notifications
Clear all

Do you like watching horror movies on your smartphone or laptop?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I don't usually have anything to worry about on which display device I have to watch my horror movies as long as I can enjoy it there.

I'm very comfortable watching on my smartphone or laptop. It's not a must TV or cinema would be the best option to watch. 

Where do you like to watch more? 

Posted : 26/12/2022 6:42 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

I find it very difficult to watch anything on my smartphone. It's too small and hurts my eyes. It's why I couldn't resist not buying 55 Inches Curved Smart Samsung TV which I make use of at home. I watch all my movies on it. 

Posted : 15/03/2023 2:15 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

Unless whenever I'm travelling and bored, then I might be interested in watching any kind of movies including horror movies on my smartphone just to kill time. It's not something that I do very often because it's not that fun. 

Posted : 11/04/2023 8:14 pm
(@flint1)

I don't mind watching my horror movies on any device. If it's mobile phone that's actually available for me to watch on at the moment, I'm going to use it and enjoy the movie visa vis watching on TV or PC too. 

Posted : 19/05/2023 6:55 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

I can't remember the last time I watched any kind of movies or TV show on my smartphone. The rendering is very poor and the images are smaller. I use a Smart TV, so I stream on my TV. 

Posted : 08/07/2023 8:50 am
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I don't watch horror movies on my smartphone or my laptop because both of them will not give me what I want when it comes to being entertained very well watching that kind of movie.

I prefer to watch such movies on my 55 inches plasma television because it is going to give me a bigger view of what I'm watching. 

Posted : 10/08/2023 7:23 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.