Forum

Which part of your ...

Notifications
Clear all

Which part of your body can you be comfortable losing?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Let's assume that you're asked to choose one part of your body to be amputated, which part are you going to choose?

I would choose one of my pinky fingers. I don't actually need to have them all.

How about you? 

Posted : 31/01/2023 5:43 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

Sorry, I wouldn't be comfortable losing any part of my body. Just a small injury I had on my leg some months ago and it felt like my life wasn't complete. It was then I knew that without all my body parts functioning well, it's going to be very difficult for me to cope. 

Posted : 05/06/2023 8:29 am
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

The only part of my body which I wouldn't have any problems losing are my grown finger nails. I don't have any use for them, so I'd lose them without any problems at all. 

Posted : 08/07/2023 8:47 am
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

No please, I wouldn't like to lose any part of my body because I will definitely be incomplete without it. A little injury that I had in some part of my body makes it very difficult for me to do things. I can't imagine not having to live with the a particular part of my body. 

Posted : 06/12/2023 4:54 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I can't be comfortable losing any part of my body. I only had ear infection for few days, I couldn't eat or chew anything. It was a horrible experience for me. All the part of my body are very important to me. 

Posted : 12/01/2024 2:54 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

I'm not sure if I would want to lose any part of my body but if it's must to lose at least one part, it would be one of my toes or fingers. I can cope with losing either of them. 

Posted : 18/02/2024 7:28 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.