Clear all

Have a fake news affected your life?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@bawon)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

The reason why it is not advisable for fake news to be spread is that it affects people in a negative way and there are some kind of fake news that are capable of causing mass panic which is why even social media platform is against publishing anything that is fake when it comes to news.

Have any kind of fake news affected your life in a negative or positive way? 

Posted : 29/01/2024 2:47 pm
 Sara
(@sara)
Eminent Member

There was once a time that someone called my father and told him that his brother is died. The worst part of it is that that my uncle was my father's favourite sibling. If not that we are around, my father would have developed High blood pressure. We started making calls to confirm the news and lo and behold, it was a fake news.

I always advise people to verify news before they post or before they start broadcasting it because you don't know the kind of heart the person you are relating the news to have. If it's a sick person, I think he or she won't survive it. Fake news do more harm than good to people.

Posted : 28/04/2024 6:07 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.