Forum

How to deal with An...

Notifications
Clear all

How to deal with Angry people - What is your method?

10 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@edwincoops)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

How to deal with difficult and angry people.

I try to hear them as much as possible but something they get angry even if we are not responding or yelling back.

I am generally avoid such a confrontation by giving some other time to talk. so what is your method.

Sometime some people very good in hearing all those nonsense mainly people who are people relationship I wonder How they are.

Posted : 28/03/2021 3:54 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

Just pay them a listening ear because they are all very good at complaining. It's how they are and can't help. Just hear them out and give your advise but allow them to do as they please. 

Posted : 11/10/2022 8:22 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

If I'm not the cause of your anger there is nothing that is going to make me to care about you being angry because I'll try as much as I can to avoid you. Unless we have something to do together, that is the only time that I will try as much as I can to give you space so that you will calm down and attend to whatever we are supposed to do together. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 8:44 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

As for me, I always leave an angry person to deal with his or her anger. It's none of my business. Whenever he or she is done being angry, we can start where we stopped. I let them be alone in their own space. 

Posted : 10/11/2022 4:40 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

Personally I just ignore whatever the other party is doing but if it completely gets to my nerve I would react so they know you aren't happy about what they are doing.

Posted : 12/11/2022 4:58 am
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

As far as I'm concerned, your anger is your business to deal with alone and shouldn't have anything to do with me. 

If you're angry, I will stay out of your way till you're calm. 

Posted : 15/12/2022 4:07 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I generally tend to listen to someone's opinion and if I disagree I will voice my opinion as anyone should do. If the person I am having a discussion with gets angry I will usually walk away and leave the situation to allow them to calm down and think about their actions. If I know the person is already angry before opinions have already been discussed I will try to avoid the confrontation over getting into an argument with them.

Posted : 12/01/2023 5:42 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

From my experience, angry people are always very difficult to deal with. Majority of them are always very bitter to their bones. If I'm not the cause of one's anger, I would only do a little to find out why and go my way if the person doesn't want to calm down and talk. 

Posted : 30/01/2023 11:38 pm
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

Whenever someone is angry, I will try as much as possible to listen to them because they always have something to say that made them to be very pissed. When they have been able to express themselves, they might feel better. 

Posted : 26/09/2023 5:23 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

As long as I'm not a person that is the reason for your anger, I will not even try to lift their hand in trying to make you to get better from the anger.

If you know who made you angry, you should better sort that out with the person. 

Posted : 25/02/2024 1:25 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.