Clear all

How Would You Invest 100k?

9 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@edwincoops)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hello everyone as the title says. How would you invest 100k for the best returns?
Online or offline

My thoughts would be into a website but not exactly sure on what would generate good results.
what do you guys think?

Posted : 28/03/2021 3:59 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

I love agriculture so much. It's the only sector that I would always invest my money in all the time. I would my $100k in fish farming. 

Posted : 11/10/2022 8:14 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

If I have knowledge of how to get into dropshipping very well, it is something that I would be willing to invest that amount of money into because if I succeed in doing it, making that money back will be very easy and I will make more profit from it. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 8:46 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

To be sincere, I don't really know if $100k would be enough to start up what I have in mind. I want to own and run a hotel. So, I'm very sure that it's never never going to be enough to do it. 

Posted : 29/10/2022 9:13 am
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I have always wanted to start a fregrance business. I'm very sure that the sum of $100k would be more than enough for me to start the business. It's where I will invest the money. 

Posted : 02/11/2022 2:22 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

With $100k I could get into as many things as possible but  my preference would be ICT , agriculture and real estate.

I will start my own crypto currency exchange platform that would help individuals trade their crypto currencies with ease between buyers and also across the platform.

I would start a farm for Both livestock and crop production in Large scale.

My list goes on and on but these are just a few things I would get into.

Posted : 03/11/2022 10:28 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

I just recently found out that cleaning services is a moving trend in my country now. If I should have $100k now, I will have a cleaning service company started and fully registered. It's a very good business opportunity here now. 

Posted : 13/12/2022 11:23 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I'm going to buy my own house. It's the biggest investment that I would have at this age for myself because we pay too much for rent.

It's going to go a long way in solving a lot of problems for me and my family. 

Posted : 31/12/2022 4:21 pm
(@flint1)

I have always wanted to dreamt of starting a restaurant business. If I get my hands on $100,000 now, I'm going to invest it in starting a good restaurant that's going to offer good meal to a lot of people. 

Posted : 21/04/2023 7:09 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.