Clear all

What's your deal breaker?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@henrywrites)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

A deal breaker in a relationship is simply what can make you stop loving someone that you have feelings for. What exactly is that thing that they will do that can make you decide to end such a relationship?

Posted : 26/04/2024 12:39 pm
 Sara
(@sara)
Eminent Member

There are many things which can make me end my relationship with someone. You see lying, cheating and especially being a cunning human being is a very big deal breaker for me. I can forgive you for other things you do but you see these three can make me to forgive you but I will forget about you.

Posted : 27/04/2024 11:09 am
(@henrywrites)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @sara

There are many things which can make me end my relationship with someone. You see lying, cheating and especially being a cunning human being is a very big deal breaker for me. I can forgive you for other things you do but you see these three can make me to forgive you but I will forget about you.

To be in a relationship with someone who is cunning in nature can be so difficult. Someone that is not straightforward, but always looking for ways to rip you off. Once I discover such a person close to me, the best move is to end the relationship. 

Posted : 29/04/2024 2:47 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.