Forum

What's your favorit...

Notifications
Clear all

What's your favorite colour of smartphone?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Whenever you want to purchase a new smartphone, which colour do you always have in mind to get your smartphone in?

If that colour isn't available, you would decide against not purchasing the one's they have available until your favorite colour is in stock?

Which colour do you like best for your smartphone? 

Posted : 04/05/2023 4:18 pm
 Jon1
(@jon1)

Over 95% of all the smartphone I've purchased are all in black. Black is more easier to keep clean and maintain. I can't see myself using white smartphone or even light blue. Anything small scratch will show boldly and they can get dirty quickly. 

Posted : 13/06/2023 8:24 am
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

The best colour that I always like to have my smartphone in is always black colour because it gives the smartphone a classic look always and makes it to look new especially when you remove it from the phone pack. 

Posted : 21/10/2023 2:47 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

All the smartphones that I've been making use of have always come in black and I always prefer it that way. The last time I wanted to get it a smartphone, the colour they gave me was red color but I was not satisfied with it. It was the reason why i didn't buy it. 

Posted : 25/02/2024 1:27 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.