What do you eat to lose body fat?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I have been observing my body for some months now and it's becoming very obvious that I have added a lot of weight which I'm very sure that fat is among what added to my weight. 

I'm looking to work on my diet which would have me eating only what's going to help me to lose those fats and my weight generally? 

Posted : 28/05/2023 10:25 pm
(@flint1)

Try as much as possible to stop eating junk food, stop eating late night food. Once it's 7pm, don't eat anything again apart from fruits and drinking water. Eat more of vegetables because it's going to help you lose weight. 

Posted : 19/06/2023 6:29 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

When it comes to wanting to lose body fat, lowering how much junk food you eat and upping your intake of things such as fruit and vegetables can help a lot in losing weight.

I would not advise removing junk food completely as that can lead to craving it and then you will just go back to eating junk food like you were. Have something such as a treat day each week where you can have your favorite junk food and that will help a lot. 

Posted : 07/07/2023 8:22 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

Eating of junk food is the fastest way to get fat. This is why I would never eat junk food no matter how hungry I get. I would rather take fluids until I get home to prepare my food. 

Posted : 07/12/2023 7:54 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.