Forum

What's your favorit...

Notifications
Clear all

What's your favorite streaming application?

18 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

For those who loves streaming their videos or movies contents online, which streaming services do you make use of? Netflix is my favourite for streaming movies and Spotify for my music. 

Posted : 11/10/2022 7:16 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I have used both Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime. In all of them, I think that Netflix is the best option amongst them. I haven't used ShowMax to know how their services sets up like. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 3:02 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @chibu

I have used both Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime. In all of them, I think that Netflix is the best option amongst them. I haven't used ShowMax to know how their services sets up like. 

Netflix is very good. I haven't used Hulu. I noticed the streaming channel when Prey was released. I have used Amazon Prime once but left it because Netflix was better for me. 

Posted : 17/10/2022 9:54 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @jega
Posted by: @chibu

Netflix is very good. I haven't used Hulu. I noticed the streaming channel when Prey was released. I have used Amazon Prime once but left it because Netflix was better for me.

I have asked a friend of mine who makes use of Showmax and he told me not to worry about it since I have Netflix. According to him, it's better if not the best streaming app. 

Posted : 29/10/2022 9:16 am
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I prefer using either Amazon Prime or Hulu. At the moment, I'm using Amazon Prime and I'm very well impressed and satisfied with their services. 

Posted : 02/11/2022 2:18 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I stream on Netflix if I want to see a movie but for other video like tutorial video and vlogs I stream on YouTube and if I want to watch game related live streams I would use twitch. 

Posted : 03/11/2022 10:32 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

It's Netflix. I have everything that I need to watch on Netflix all the time. Even the subscription fee isn't too much for me to afford. There are so many TV series and movies to watch on Netflix. 

Posted : 10/12/2022 6:07 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

There are so many horror movies that are currently streaming on Netflix. It's why Netflix have always been my favourite horror movies streaming application. I watched Terrified the other day on Netflix and I really enjoyed it. 

Posted : 26/12/2022 6:49 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

Netflix 

Spotify 

YouTube Music 

The three of these applications are my favorite streaming applications for both music and videos. 

Posted : 03/01/2023 8:55 pm
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

For movies when it comes to streaming platforms I would have to say that Now TV with a Sky Cinema subscription is definitely my first favorite with Netflix being a close second. When it comes to streaming music I would definitely have to say that Spotify is my most preferred. 

Posted : 12/01/2023 5:25 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

Netflix will always be the best streaming service provider in the world in my opinion. It's my favourite, and I can't choose any other streaming service over it. 

Posted : 02/02/2023 4:48 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I have been using Amazon Prime for the past 3 months now. Their services seems to be working very well. But I have decided join back on Netflix. I will subscribe to Netflix next month. 

Posted : 07/02/2023 7:30 pm
(@frost)

Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime are the three movie's streaming application I'm currently paying for their service subscription. I might cut off paying for Hulu next year and focus only on using Amazon Prime and Netflix. 

Posted : 15/03/2023 2:11 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

I'm not sure if I can stop making use of Netflix because you don't always delivered for me whenever it comes to watching any kind of movie that I have interest in seeing. 

Posted : 02/05/2023 8:22 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

Starz and Hulu are my favorite streaming services for movies and TV series. Starz focuses more on TV series and they are very good. I watched all the latest Power Book II on it. I use Hulu for movies. Prey was streamed on Hulu. 

Posted : 28/05/2023 10:30 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.