Forum

When do you like wa...

Notifications
Clear all

When do you like watching horror movies?

9 Posts
9 Users
1 Reactions
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

By what time of the day do you like watching your horror movies? I tend to love and enjoy it more at night especially around 11pm to 2am. It's when I can appreciate all the effects of the movie. 

Posted : 11/10/2022 7:28 pm
Igba reacted
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I don't have any preference time when I watch horror movies or even any kind of movies. What determines when I would watch a movie is when my schedule is free. If it's free during the day, then it's when I would watch and at night vice versa. 

Posted : 07/11/2022 3:47 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

I find it very difficult to watch any kind of movies in the morning. As a result of that, I have crossed out watching any movies in the morning.

So, I'm left with watching in the evening or deep in the night which I usually prefer watching horror deep in the night. 

Posted : 10/03/2023 6:59 pm
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

Horror movies are best enjoyed in the night. It's a waste of time trying to watch horror movies during the day or even on my smartphone. I can't do that, no way. It's either from 23:00 GMT that I normally start watching horror movies. 

Posted : 06/04/2023 8:42 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

Halloween season is when I prefer to watch horror movies because it is a time that syncs well with whatever is being acted in horror movies.

So, I tend to feel the effect of horror movies well during Halloween. 

Posted : 01/08/2023 6:58 am
 Sara
(@sara)
Trusted Member

Horror movies thrills and excite me through the suspenseful and frightening scenes. I love watching horror movies because I admire the creativity, storytelling techniques behind the scene.

Posted : 09/05/2024 11:20 am
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I love watching horror movies all the time. Most of the time, I only watch movies whenever I'm back from work at night. It's why I usually watch my favorite horror movies at night. 

Posted : 02/08/2024 7:41 am
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

Horror movies have always been one of my favorite ever since I was a teenager. This is the reason why I have watched so many horror movies that I cannot be able to remember all of them. The recent horror movie that I completed all the series is Scream. 

Posted : 14/08/2024 7:09 am
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

There is no specific time when I like watching horror movies but if I should think of when I appreciate it more, it is during Halloween season. This is why I watch a lot of horror movies during the month of October. 

Posted : 21/08/2024 8:56 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.