Clear all

Grinch Horror Movie - The Mean One

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@shortie)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

So I was shocked to find out that the Christmas movie The Grinch has now been turned into a horror movie called The Mean One. I have seen snippets on it and I understand it is now available for free on all streaming platforms.

I myself used to be scared of The Grinch so I don't know what to make of a horror movie of The Grinch if I am honest.

Have you seen The Mean One yet? What are your thoughts on it if you have seen it? If not, are you interested in seeing it?

Posted : 22/12/2022 9:17 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

I have watched The Grinch and had a good time watching it some time ago. I can't remember everything that happened in it because it's been a while.

But as for The Mean One, this is my first time of hearing about it, so I haven't seen it yet. Where can I check it out? Is it on Netflix? 

Posted : 05/01/2023 7:50 am
Shortie reacted
(@shortie)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@shiek I know it is free for everyone to watch and from my understanding, it is available on HBO Max. Many people have asked if it will be available on Netflix but at the moment, that doesn't seem to be the case at least for now and there is no news as to whether it will be coming to Netflix at the moment. Other than that I don't know of anywhere else it is being shown. Hopefully, it will be available in more services soon.

Posted : 23/02/2023 11:47 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.