Notifications
Clear all

Saw

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@krueger)
Topic starter

Has anyone heard much about the upcoming Saw movie? I really need to catch up before it comes out, I've only seen up to 6. Anyway, I heard it will have Samual L Jackson in it, should be cool? What are your most wanted movies this year?

Posted : 03/03/2021 11:24 am
(@harper)

I've heard the new Saw movie is going to be totally different to the ones before it . I think there's a preview of it right here. you should check out what Horrify.net think of it.

Posted : 03/03/2021 1:55 pm
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member

I think my daughter has seen all the Saw movies with her cousin. I tried watching a few, but they were way too gross for me. I don't need to see the various ways of being killed to be entertained.

Posted : 08/09/2022 9:27 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @mysteryamber

I think my daughter has seen all the Saw movies with her cousin. I tried watching a few, but they were way too gross for me. I don't need to see the various ways of being killed to be entertained.

It's exactly what horror movies is all about. I enjoyed it very well. Just like the name of the movie says it all, Saw is a very good description for such killing movie. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 2:51 pm
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Samual L Jackson is a very good character and he always plays all his movie's role very well. I did enjoyed watching Saw. It's very thrilling and full of suspense. 

Posted : 10/11/2022 4:33 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @zuby

Samual L Jackson is a very good character and he always plays all his movie's role very well. I did enjoyed watching Saw. It's very thrilling and full of suspense. 

If not for Samual L Jackson being part of the movie, I'm not sure if I would be interested in watching the movie. But in all honesty, it was a very interesting movie. I liked it. 

Posted : 09/12/2022 7:53 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.