Forum

Any Recent Movies t...

Notifications
Clear all

Any Recent Movies that are actually Scary?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@harper)
Topic starter

I have always found that older movies offer more scares. However, I wouldn't mind my mind changing on this one. Can anyone recommend a decent horror from the last year?

Posted : 03/03/2021 1:53 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

Some of the recent horror movies I have seen that's good are ;

1. Ghostbusters: Afterlife

2. The Unholy

3. Blood Red Sky

4. Chhorii

Posted : 12/10/2022 2:48 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Trusted Member

Some of the current horror movies that are very scary to me are as follows ;

1. Scream 

2. Jeepers Creepers

3. Terrifier

4. Deinfluencer

5. Whisper 

Posted : 09/11/2022 6:28 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

To be frank, most new horror movies are no longer scarey the way old horror movies used to be. I recently watched Hellraiser 2022 and it wasn't as creepy and scarey as I had expected it even with all the hype. 

Posted : 05/01/2023 7:53 am
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I haven't seen it yet myself but I am eager to see it and that is Megan (M3GAN) from what I am hearing it is a great horror movie with some scary parts in it for sure. From the reviews, it is definitely seeming like it is a movie worth seeing this year. 

Posted : 24/02/2023 12:23 am
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

I was scared to death when I was watching Evil Dead Rise. It is a new horror movie that was released this year. I can tell you that if you are not the kind of person who is good in watching movie where there is a lot of killing and blood, you will not be comfortable watching this movie. 

Posted : 21/11/2023 11:50 am
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.