Male or Female Hero?

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Do you prefer to have a male or female hero of horror films?

For me, I prefer male because it's ridiculous to think that some 90 pound female can fight off anything. I wish Hollywood would have more realistic females playing the role of someone who can whip some butt.

Posted : 10/09/2022 12:13 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

I don't have any problem with any sex they decide to make the hero in a horror movie. The only thing that is important to me is for them to have the character played the role very well so that the movie will be enjoyable. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:15 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I don't feel comfortable watching movies where a lady is the hero and is beating up everyone. It doesn't look right to me. It's why I will always prefer male hero's to the female one's. 

Posted : 29/10/2022 9:19 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I'm a lady, so I'm free to be biased 😂. I would like to have more female hero's in movies. I enjoy movies where female's are the lead protagonist. One of my favorites movies like that is Resident Evil. 

Posted : 03/11/2022 1:45 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I like both and in most horror movies I have seen it usually involved both male and female protagonists and they usually come together to find a way and survive according to the story.

For survival horror video games like the last of us and dying light you get to play as a female main character and they are both seemingly interesting.

Posted : 04/11/2022 9:26 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I'm a lady, so I have the right to be bias with my response on this one. I would very much like a female hero. It's why I love movies Agenlina Jolie acts. She's a bad ass. 

Posted : 02/02/2023 4:43 pm
 Sara
(@sara)

Angelina Jones have been my best female hero because she acts so well. Yes, I love both male and female being the protagonists at the end of every movie I watched but I love it most when the female hero emerges as the lead protagonist.

Posted : 25/04/2024 12:27 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.