Supernatural monsters?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Is it better for the monster to be supernatural or just a plain old Joe? For the most part, I prefer a plain old Joe because I know the limitations. Sometimes a good storyline needs a supernatural villain though. 

Posted : 10/09/2022 12:10 am
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

Personally for me, I like monsters in horror movies to be supernatural because that is going to make it to be very challenging for the characters to deal  with which is going to make it more gruesome with the killings and everything in it. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:26 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

Supernatural Monsters will freak you out the more and they look more deadly. 

It's why I really enjoyed watching the TV series Supernaturals. It's full of Supernatural evil monsters. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 9:58 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

I'm more into ghosts and all the theatrics it comes with when they are acting. It's like how they did with Asmodeus in The Pope's Exorcist. I really like seeing the true form of the Prince of hell on full display. 

Posted : 02/06/2023 6:45 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I love supernatural monsters. They are more creepy and strong to defeat. I have watched so many horror movies with supernatural monsters and they are what makes the movies very interesting. 

Posted : 04/08/2023 12:32 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.