Clear all

Anybody Here tried Geo-Caching?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 Max
(@kindachill)
Topic starter

Someone was telling me about this not so long ago and it sounded quite interesting,. Anyone have experience with geo-caching? How did you start?

Posted : 20/02/2021 6:52 pm
(@krueger)

I remember considering this ages ago because I like walking anyway. How did you get started? Thanks for reminding me about this. I'm going to look into it now.

Posted : 03/03/2021 12:24 pm
(@pappasmurf)

My nephew used to do this in the early 2000's. I don't think he does it any more as he's always flitting from one hobby to the next. It does look interesting though.

Posted : 03/03/2021 2:10 pm
Mysteryamber
(@mysteryamber)
Trusted Member

I have an online friend who loves to do Geocaching! I tried once to find something that was in my local county park, but I couldn't get a good cell phone signal to get the right coordinates. So I never found it and I heard later on that it got flooded out.

Posted : 08/09/2022 9:29 pm
(@nazzy)
Eminent Member

No, I don't use it. The last time I tried making use of it years ago, it wasn't that interesting to me and it's why I have never bothered about it ever since. 

Posted : 11/10/2022 7:30 pm
(@frost)

Some years ago, it was something that mattered much to me because I used to get into Geo-Caching very often. But after some years, I have given it up as I completely lost interest in doing it. 

Posted : 10/03/2023 6:56 pm
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.