Notifications
Clear all

Cat or Dog?

16 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@pappasmurf)
Topic starter

After having a cats for so many years, I decided to get a dog a few years back. I have never been so happy with a decision. I think every house should have a dog lol. Anyway, cat or dog?

Posted : 03/03/2021 2:18 pm
(@hard2scare)

Haha, as a crazy cat lady I need to say cat. I have 8 in total and, no, my house doesn't smell. I would get more if the hubby would agree lol.

Posted : 03/03/2021 2:44 pm
(@arachnia)

Dogs because theyre a lot more obedient, a lot more loyal and give a lot more back to the owner than a cat could ever do.

Posted : 03/03/2021 3:15 pm
(@edwincoops)
Eminent Member

Dogs,because they come when you call them.Cats are a lot less excited to see you

Posted : 26/03/2021 9:19 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

I can't live with a cat. I hate how they cry. It's irritating to me. I love dogs more and they are very playable. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 12:09 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

I love dogs because they are more easy to live with. You can train your dogs to be exactly the way you want it to become. They are more loyal than cats. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 3:21 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I love cats. Iove how they always come and rub their body on you. I also love how their eyes glow in the dark and how fast they are. I don't hate dogs either. 

Posted : 26/10/2022 8:54 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Trusted Member

I'm more of a dog person, I haven't owned a cat as a pet before.

Posted : 06/11/2022 10:39 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

My grandmother keeps cats while my parents keep dogs. Thus making me to be very used to having cats and dogs around me. 

I own just 2 dogs now but I'm likely to get one cat soon to spice things up. 

Posted : 14/12/2022 11:45 am
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

For me I would definitely have to say cat as with the hectic lifestyle I have I would not have much time to dedicate to a dog at the moment and I would feel bad about getting a dog and then not having the time to spend with them or do things I should be doing with them. Cats are a little less high-maintenance so that would suit me better. I do love dogs though and I am hoping that one day when my life is less hectic I may be able to get a dog. 

Posted : 12/01/2023 5:44 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

I love dogs more than I do with cats. But that doesn't mean that I can't live with a cat. Cats are very cunning and it's why I find it very difficult trusting them. Dogs are more open to me than cats. 

Posted : 02/02/2023 4:51 pm
 Igba
(@igba)
Trusted Member

I'm both a dog and a cat person. I have been keeping both pets right from childhood. I have grown so comfortable with them that I can't have only one of them when I can keep two of them. I have 2 cats and one dog. I will get another dog soon. 

Posted : 15/04/2023 10:45 am
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

I would go with dogs because they are more caring and affectionate than cats. Also, cat's can keep malice and grudge more than dogs. Cat's are more prone to attack their owners than dogs when they angry about what you did. 

Posted : 30/04/2023 11:00 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @phabbyfundz

I'm more of a dog person, I haven't owned a cat as a pet before.

Neither have I as well and I'm 100% certain I wouldn't get a cat. They are very mischievous. I don't have any hard feelings towards cats but I don't have love for them either. 

Posted : 27/11/2023 8:36 pm
(@bumble)
Eminent Member

I have never kept a cat before. I'm not sure if I would be able to take very good care of a cat because I don't know much about them. If it's dogs, I already have 2 dogs. I love them so much. 

Posted : 09/02/2024 3:10 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.